criticism why we need it

Constructive criticism 
By m.morcroft 

Why can't someone listen with their eyes and ears when someone criticizes your work, I feel the need to say this because of who I am , in life say of you are an artist or dancer people will tell you if what you are doing is wrong , people won't stop and say oh your art is good of its not , there will be a time where people will get up into you're face and say mean stuff about you .
Its almost suicidal like deathly to your ears , I've been there I've been hurt and I've heard it all , don't be the one who stands there and act all high and mighty because you can't stand the truth , rather I say rather take that advice and use it to make you better.
Work smart not hard I say, working hard will get you nowhere but working smart will get you that award you wanted, if you can't accept words then quit while you are ahead , you are you're own person 
You are who you're art represents 
Don't call them haters because they criticize you with the right words , you could have people lie to you're face and you could still think that you are doing great .
Stop the stigma
Listen
Progress
Get better

Comments